For the beauty of the earth
Welcome to the Recording Helper
The Recording Helper is here to make it easier for you to record your contribution to a virtual performance or recording.
The Recording Helper Doesn’t record you!
You need to record on a separate device (such as a phone).
1. Prepare your recording device (e.g. phone, laptop) and make sure it’s recording you.
2. Plug your headphones into this computer and make sure the volume is comfortable. It’s important that you use headphones to avoid the playback spilling into the recording.
3. Select your voice part from the dropdown and select the playback mode that works best for you.
4. When you’re ready - hit Start below and you’ll see the countdown on the top-right.
5. Clap nice and loud when the Clap button lights up.
6. The playback will begin and all you need to do is sing along!
When you’ve finished making your recording, simply hit stop on your recording device. You can have as many takes as you like.
If you want to start again during a take, simply click on Exit Recording and you can then restart the Recording Helper.
You cannot control the playback during recording - it’s important for the recording process that it’s a single, unedited take for synchronisation purposes.
Well done, that's a take!
Want another go?
Select Start recording to record again.
Select Exit Recording Helper
Welcome to the Demo!
Here you can try out our player and see how it works.
1. Select your voice part from the dropdown list.
2. You can toggle between hearing the full choir, your part prominent, or just the accompaniment.
3. The on-screen score follows along with the music automatically.